Canyon Falls Vacation Cabin FAQs
1) How many people does the vacation cabin sleep? There is a queen size bed in the master loft, a twin size in the small bedroom, a full size sofa bed in the livingroom and a small twin futon in the reading loft.
2) Can I bring my dog? Yes, but they are not allowed on furniture or beds and if you allow them to, you will lose your $100 deposit.
3) Do I need to bring towels? No, we have all the kitchen and bath towels you will need.
4) What small appliances are there? The vacation cabin has a coffee maker, toaster and microwave in the kitchen. All the dishes, pots/pans and utensils are provided. The bathroom has a hair dryer. There is a CD player in the kitchen.
5) Where can we get firewood? We keep the cabin stocked with dry firewood for you.
6) Is there cell phone service? Some phones do better than others so we have provided a land line with free long distance.
7) Is there WIFI? Yes WIFI is provided at the vacation cabin.
8) Is there a TV? Yes, there is a TV and dozens of movies to watch, but no cable.
9) Can we build a fire outside? Yes, there is a fire pit, and you can use it as long as we aren't experiencing a county burn-ban.
10) Is it really on the river? Yes, the vacation cabin sits on a solid granite footing above the river so that there is no worry about floods.